Saturday, April 7, 2012

Good Friday


I had such a great day today. The kids spent most of the day jumping on the trampoline when they weren't helping us clean up. Quinn was home after a long run of work, I went to yoga in the morning, did some cleaning around the house and finally put up some artwork downstairs. What a difference! I can’t believe how long it’s taken me to get around to deciding what to hang and where.

It was a beautiful sunny day – a perfect day to reflect on the sacrifice of our Savior and the promise of resurrection and eternal life. Easter is my favorite holiday and this year we hosted a family dinner for eleven on Good Friday. I cooked a big turkey and all the fixings and it was delicious. But the best part was spending time with people we love and don’t get to see often enough.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment