Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spokane WA

I went away on a road trip to Time Out for Women in Spokane, WA with my friend Karie and our daughters, Emily and Camille. The girls went to Time Out For Girls while we were at our conference. 

It was such a fun trip, with shopping and fun times with our girls ... and a LOT of driving. We made it there just in time for opening prayer!

We stayed at a cute boutique hotel called the Montvale. It had a restaurant called The Scout off the lobby that we ate all our meals at. Convenient, inexpensive and tasty.

This was Em's meal - a grilled cheese sandwich served in a vintage Flintstones lunchbox. So cute!



Being away from home, I took things a little too far. There were cookies in our hotel just outside our room every night! And I ate some. Okay, I ate four. In one day. And a chocolate truffle bar. And it was all good.


More pics and a recap of TOFW to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment