Friday, August 3, 2012

Sunset on the Point

We took a rotisserie chicken and some fries to the beach last night and watched the sunset from the beach.

I took the opportunity to take some pictures of my kids during magic hour - where the light turns everything it touches to gold.
Conner, 10

Emily, 14

Liam, 8 (almost 9)

Kyle (turning 16 this month)
We recently bought a new camera (Canon T4i) and I've been messing around with it, trying to get some practice time in before Kyle and I head off on a grand adventure on Saturday. More on that later.
 Almost set. One moment it was there, the next it was gone.
We have one more day on the Point. I keep referring to it as 'the island' - completely unintentionally, but it feels remote and untouched like an island. I'll be sad to leave. I'm already looking forward to next year.
I've been soaking up unstructured time with my children, time where no one has to do anything, or be anywhere.
Unless it's getting to the other side of the Point before the sun sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment